Sign-up as a 10Q community partner to Reboot your High Holidays with 10Q!
Entering into 2017 more than 160 unique organizations and communities have used 10Q as a platform to engage in meaningful Jewish reflection over the past nine years. Through communal conversations, art installations and digital engagement, 10Q helps communities connect with the Jewish themes of reflection that are so pertinent over the High Holidays.
As 10Q enters its 10th year, we are excited to offer new resources for Community Partners to engage with and experience 10Q in real-time. As with all of Reboot’s programs, 10Q utilizes a DIY approach by providing tools and resources that empower Community Partners to create and facilitate programs that are authentic to their community and meet their individual needs.
As a 10Q partner, your community will be able to engage with the program and receive the following benefits:
- Reinvigorate the High Holidays for your community with the 10Q DIY Toolkit that we’ll send you once you register below
- Plan an “offline” event for your community using the framework of 10Q and spark a conversation on reflection, repentance and mindfulness
- Print and share 10Q playing cards
- Get tools to facilitate a 10Q inspired Tashlich with your community
- Find out how to receive physical resources and tools from Reboot such as postcards, journals and more
- Have your organization listed as a Community Partner on the 10Q website
- Marketing and outreach materials to help promote your program
- Much, much more!
Have any questions about partnering on 10Q? Want to request materials to use at your event? Reach out to Josh Kanter, Reboot’s outreach and partnership manager, at email@example.com or 646-794-4391